up to 21 Th/s
Dev fee only
$0.04 per day
What is special?
BiXBiT recommends this firmware as the most stable and profitable. ASIC Boost technology reduces power consumption by 200 watts and allows to improve the performance of Antminer S9, S9i up to 21 Th/s. The way asic hashboards are designed has a disadvantage, due to which one defective chip in a row reduces the efficiency of all subsequent ones. Individual chip overclocking eliminates this issue and allows you to achieve maximum hashrate speed. To overclock devices above 16 Th/s more powerful power supplies are required. Developer commission is only 1.8%.
On the miner page, in the System tab, click
To keep the settings (Keep Settings):
- Select the checkbox to save the current settings (default).
- Uncheck the box to reset the miner to factory settings.
Click the Browse button and navigate to the file to update. Select the file then click Flash image. A message will appear notifying you that the AntMiner S9 firmware can be updated, then the update will start.
When the firmware is updated, a message about the successful installation will appear.
Select one of the following:
- Reboot – to restart the entry into force of a new update.
- Go back – to continue working on the current firmware version. The new firmware will rise after the equipment is rebooted.
- Support and discussion is on our forum