BiXBiT company visited the World Digital Mining Summit in Tbilisi
BiXBiT arrived at the World Digital Mining Summit in Georgia! The largest conference in 2018, which announced the latest developments in mining sphere, covered the latest news and industry decisions, as well as milestones and development forecasts for the future of the blockchain in general!
The summit will take place on September 21-23 for three days. Miners, equipment manufacturers, investors, developers, analysts and many others will take part in it.
During the event, all mining related parties will express their opinions and knowledge. Miners will learn about new mining methods and innovative equipment. Developers will discover the latest trends in blockchain and software. Investors will get acquainted with promising projects and start-ups. Businessmen and industry leaders will share their vision of current problems, trends and events. Regulators will evaluate the legal foundations of the industry future.
The list of participants which took part in the event:
- Jihan Wu - CEO of Bitmain,
- Roger Ver - CEO of Bitcoin.com
- Yu Fang - CEO of BitKan
- Jason Zhuang - Project Director of BTC.com
- Lingchao Xu - Director of Antpool,
- Martha Zhang - co-founder of DEx.top,
- Olsen Su - Head of Bitmain industrial mining farms,
- Marco Streng - CEO and Co-Founder of Genesis Mining,
- Sean Walsh, CEO of Hyperblock
- Batyr Hydrov - CEO and Founder of Uminers,
- Dmitry Ozersky - Electro.Farm managing partner.