3. SETTING AND CONNECTING AN ADDITIONAL POWER SUPPLY UNIT
3.1 ASSEMBLING THE MODIFIED FEEDING RAIL OF THE MINER
- Disconnect the fan terminal ①
- Unscrew the screws ② holding the module with the control board
- Disconnect the power supply stub ③
- Remove the control board module, disconnect it completely if necessary by disconnecting the stub ①.
- Unscrew screw ② of the negative rail and replace it with a similar one, respecting the thickness of the additional terminal
- Unscrew the screws ③ of the feeding rail and remove it.
- Modify the rail by removing the shaded area ①, or prepare a similar one from a copper plate:
Use only the modified rail of the miner! It is necessary to avoid short-circuiting the positive terminal of the additional power supply with the feeding rail of the main power supply! Otherwise the devices and power supply units can be damaged!
- Put the modified rail in place and screw it down with the screws ①. The contacts of the first board ② must remain empty in this case.