APPENDIX 1. ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONALITY OF BiXBiT FIRMWARE IN THE MINER CONFIGURATION SECTION OF THE MINER WEB INTERFACE
APPENDIX 1.1 TAB PROXY
You can optionally specify a proxy server.
- Check the box [ Enabled ] ①
- In the SOCKS Proxy field, enter the server address of the form server: port ②.
- Click [ Save & Apply ] ③
APPENDIX 1.2 HOTEL FEE
- To enable Hotel Fee, check the box [ Enabled ] ①
- Fill in the form fields ②:
- URL: pool address
- User: worker name
- Password: password
- Fee: commission amount.
Click [ Save & Apply ] ③
APPENDIX 1.3 AMS
To connect the miner to AMS, you need to login into the BiXBiT AMS control panel and get an API key.
- ➔ In the AMS control panel, click [ Add Miner ] ①
- Press the [ Next ] button ②
- Copy the API key ③ by pressing [ Copy ] ④
- In the miner's web interface, open Configuration > Miner Configuration, AMS tab
- In the API Key ① field, enter the API key obtained from the AMS control panel and click [ Install ] ②
- To delete an existing key, click [ Uninstall ] ①