Canaan and BiXBiT teamed up to develop an improved smart boiler for both crypto mining and house heating purposes
BiXBiT has become an official partner of the Chinese manufacturer Canaan Creative. The companies plan to create an improved version of an intelligent boiler capable of mining cryptocurrencies while simultaneously heating residential buildings and industrial facilities. Not too shabby, huh?
The installation is designed for immersion cooling of mining equipment with smart heat utilization.
It will grant a user the following cooling options (only one can be applied):
1. Cooling with running water.
2. Cooling with an external cooling tower.
3. Cooling while smartly utilizing 100% of heat using a heating system.
4. Cooling while smartly utilizing 100% of heat using an internal cooling tower (like a blow heater).
5. Combined cooling using both external and internal cooling towers.
6. Combined cooling using an external cooling tower and partial heating.
Founded in 2013, Canaan (Canaan Creative) is a world leader in the production of blockchain devices and the development of its own microprocessor solutions for ASIC. Canaan products are sold worldwide. From the very first miner based on the SHA-256 algorithm (FPGA) to the ASIC Avalon lineup (1047, 1066, etc.) Canaan continues to innovate by producing custom ASIC microprocessors. Through the efforts of a highly qualified dev team, Canaan seeks to bring new ideas to the field of high-end technologies, including the creation of dual-use household appliances. By the end of 2018, Canaan Creative occupied about 15% of the ASIC miner market.
Future collaborative developments will become the foundation of the “Internet of Things”.